Toni D. of Dee-Zigns has tagged me to play the '6 Tag' game. She was tagged by her mother over at Gaston Studio. Please check out their blogs, as these Mamas are very well-read, and have a great deal of interesting things to say. Rules:
- List Six Unimportant Things That Make You Happy.
- Mention and link to the person who tagged you.
- Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along, and comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.
Every good writer knows that one must be able to withdraw from the world to reflect on all he or she has experienced, evaluate their own feelings toward any given situation, and compile their own interpretations -- a writer's time to meditate, if you will. Hence, the name of my blog.
Not one person in my family understands that I must have silence to write; the a writer's mind never stops its own internal compilation.
They don't understand my frustrations when I have been interrupted, and all my thoughts have gone out the window before I have had the chance to write them down. Only a writer would know. Everyone else just thinks I'm being an asshole when I escape to my creative zone.
I know every mother needs time to herself . . . even if it's just a few moments to sit on the proverbial thrown without interruption. Like that ever happens! This is why I write after all those under 30 are in bed.
However, that's usually when the hubby actually decides he wants to pay attention to me.
"Get back to your Dork Orb, Captain Gaming Nerd! This is my time!"
2. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM . . . Chocolate!
One sure-fire way to shut me up when I'm on a rampage! Give me chocolate, or give me death!
3. Soda, Soda Pop, Pop, Coke, Cola, Fizz, or as I like to call it . . . SODIE! Because it's SO DE licious! I thrive on Diet Coke ! If I'm out of sodie, ya best get outta my way, as I make a B line to the convenience store!
My name is Angela, and I'm a Sodaholic!
4. Play-on-words, puns, learning new words, and any other word games out there. I should have been an Etymologist because I am thoroughly fascinated with word origins and meanings.
5. Bargains: I love a good bargain, and live by the motto, "If it's free, it's for me!"
Save the Earth, cloth a Teenager!
Six Awesome Bloggers I'm Tagging: