According the the Box Tops for Education website, "Box Tops has helped America's schools earn over $250 million in the past 12 years."
So, yes . . . it is well-worth the minimal effort! I have four boys, in four different schools. We had collected Box Tops all year last year, and were able to provide each school with $25 worth of Box Tops.
Say there are, on average, 25 students in each classroom. If each student collects $25 worth of Box Tops, then (25 students X $25) would equal $625 per classroom.
Pillsbury Toaster Strudels are a huge hit in my house. Mornings are extremely chaotic, with each of my boys leaving at different times (6:20, 6:45, 7:45, 8:10). Cooking a huge breakfast is just not an option.
This is where Pillsbury Toaster Strudels save the day! Each of my children can choose their own flavors, and decorate their strudel their own way.
Totino's Pizza Rolls are the perfect after school snack, and my boys absolutely adore them! These bite-sized pizza pillows are easy to prepare. Instant pizza . . . just add microwave.
There's nothing like warm pizza to soothe those cranky hunger monsters! Not to mention, it keeps my crew satisfied until dinner is ready.
The wonderful people at My Blog Spark have gifted us with this HUGE "Top This" prize package.
In addition, they also have been so gracious to offer one of my readers a "Top This" prize
package, which includes everything in the image below:
Enter the Giveaway
**** Don't forget to also enter the Sweepstakes below the giveaway ****
What is your favorite thing about those first days of school?
For additional entries, complete any one or all of the following, leaving a comment for each thing you do:
For extra entries, feel free to do one or all of the following, posting a comment for each one you complete. Be sure to leave a contact email so I can get in touch with you, if you should be one of the two winners:
- Follow me on Twitter: Here I am
- Tweet this giveaway, and post the link in your comment. Tweet as many times as you like, but please make sure there are at least two hours between tweets. Click on the Twitter Icon at the bottom of the post to tweet this giveaway, OR you can cut and paste any one or both of the following:
Pls RT: Box Tops for Education Sweepstakes and #Giveaway http://tinyurl.com/BTSGIVEAWAY
- Fan me on Facebook
- Post about the giveaway on Facebook (you can click on the facebook icon at the bottom of the post, too).
- Fav my blog on technorati
- Fav this giveaway on technorati
- Stumble it
- Digg it
- Kirsty this
- Email 5 friends about this giveaway and CC me @ naturesencore at comcast dot net (Worth 5 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway (Worth 5 entries), and leave the link in a comment
- Follow through networked blogs widget on the right-hand side
- Follow through Friend connect on the right-hand side
- Subscribe to email and comment with the email with which you subscribed
- Grab my button or add a text link to your blog roll and comment with the link to your blog roll
WHEW! How's that for options?
This giveaway ends at midnight August 20, 2009. I will be selecting the the winner using a random number generator.
Pillsbury® Toaster Strudel® and Totino´s® Pizza Rolls® have teamed up with Box Tops for Education to offer this awesome sweepstakes! Winners every week!
Enter daily for your chance to win a "Top This" prize pack that includes one (1) free coupon for Toaster Strudel, one (1) free coupon for Totino´s Pizza Rolls, a Box Tops For Education certificate worth 10 bonus Box Tops as well as some great school supplies for your family. You can clip up to 14 Box Tops coupons from the products in your prize pack!
When you visit www.btfe.com/back2school you can enter to win a back-to-school prize pack as well as a chance to win 5,000 Bonus Box Tops for your child´s school, free Pillsbury Toaster Strudel and Totino´s Pizza Rolls, and school supplies from Box Tops´ newest partner, Avery.*